GET ADVANCE TICKETS!
The ultimate David vs. Goliath tale, based on the insane true story of everyday people who flipped the script on Wall Street and got rich by turning GameStop into the world's hottest company.
Internet commenter Keith Gill sinks his life savings into GameStop stock and posts about it. When his social posts start blowing up, so do his life and the lives of everyone following him. As a stock tip becomes a movement, everyone gets rich—until the billionaires fight back, and both sides find their worlds turned upside down.
Paul Dano, Pete Davidson, America Ferrera
- "DUMB MONEY is a sturdy entry into the developing canon of docufiction that seeks to be lively and lucid and informative about the rotten state of the American dream."
- Vanity Fair
- "A large cast of familiar faces also keeps the novelty factor high, even if the plot is a foregone conclusion. In the end, Goliath always wins. So you might as well have some lulz along the way."
- IGN Movies
- "Gillespie and his movie-star cast aren’t trying to short squeeze the topic for statuettes. They’re just laying out what happened, why it happened, and why it mattered in the most audience-friendly manner imaginable, then take the whole thing to the moon."
- Rolling Stone
- "Intentional or not, DUMB MONEY has emerged as the first definitive portrait of the COVID era."
- "The pleasant surprise of DUMB MONEY is that it’s such an effective entertainment, even if it oversells the revolutionary impact of what it’s depicting."
- New York Magazine/Vulture
- Toronto Int'l Film Festival
- Calgary Int'l Film Festival