The Human Factor
With unprecedented access to the foremost American negotiators, THE HUMAN FACTOR is the behind-the-scenes story from the last 25 years, of how the United States came within reach of pulling...
Gamal Helal, Martin Indyk, Daniel Kurtzer, Robert Malley
UK | Israel
- "It's a deeply wise examination of statesmanship and leadership, or their egregious absence; a celebration of compromise as the indispensable element of diplomacy; and a stirring argument for the power of humanity."
- Wall Street Journal
- "An engrossing peek inside the Mideast peace talks during the Clinton administration, Dror Moreh's "The Human Factor" demonstrates some of the key reasons the task has been so daunting."
- Los Angeles Times
- "Presents a cogent and involving view of the Israeli-Palestinian peace efforts, mainly from 1991 until the end of Bill Clinton's first term, told through the recollections of United States negotiators charged with brokering a peace."
- New York Times
- Hamptons Int'l Film Festival
- Chicago Int'l Film Festival
- Cork Int'l Film Festival
- Jerusalem Film Festival
- Telluride Film Festival