Job: Box Office
We currently have open positions to fill. Please review the job below and click the "Apply Now" button to submit your information and resume.
Position: Box Office
Our Box Office assistant position provides customer service, cash handling, and ticketing sales in our brand new one-of-a-kind Theater. You will act as the main information and reception point for the theater. Creating a professional and guest-focused atmosphere while ensuring all current safety protocols are being followed. Administer all incoming phone calls and provide all information for schedules, pricing, and directions to our location.
If you have an outgoing personality, a passion for customer service, and creating stellar guest experiences, we want to hear from you!
• Assist customers with purchase decisions
• Maintain Knowledge of items currently available to customers
• Understand and relate purchasing policies
• Follow proper cash handling and credit card procedures
• Assist with incoming and outgoing customer calls
• Maintain a positive attitude and genuine interest in helping others
• Work regular weekly shifts including weekends and holidays
• Maintain a clean and organized work environment
• Adhere to all current health and safety guidelines
• Perform other duties as required
Living Room Theaters - Portland
341 SW Tenth Avenue
Portland OR 97205